If you haven’t used WP Calorie Calculator yet, it is a plugin for WordPress that lets users find their daily calorie norm and helps you build online marketing conveniently. Learn more about what it can do on the plugin’s website, our blog, and WordPress.
What’s New in Version 4?
- The pro version of WP Calorie Calculator lets you use the collected user emails in a Mailchimp campaign. To make email design even handier, we introduce a WYSIWYG editor for emails! It’s not just prettier and more convenient—it saves your time in building customer emails.
- You can add your logo to the emails, which is crucial for your branding.
- Results can now appear on the screen after an email request. You still get to collect the emails, but users have it much more convenient and don’t leave your website.
- WP Calorie Calculator now supports GDPR to help you create user agreements for legal compliance. This feature is also available in the free edition!
- You can disable goal and lifestyle factors in calorie calculation. Your calculators can be as personalized as you wish—you can even turn them into an entirely different test!
- WP Calorie Calculator Pro can appear on your website as a fully customizable Elementor widget—to the happiness of our users with Elementor installed!
- You can turn Google reCAPTCHA V3 on if you’re afraid of getting a lot of malicious traffic.
And, of course, there are more usability and functionality improvements. We are also open to suggestions: if you want something specific in your calculator, tell us about it, and we will try to implement your idea in future releases.
Make your online service even more attractive to your visitors with WP Calorie Calculator!